New! Language Study Trip for school Teens between the ages of 13-17 with our new cooperation partner EF!
Your child is in safe hands with our supervised Language Study Trip with EF! The benefits for you are:
- The full package (Lessons, accommodation, supervision, flights, transfers and activities) organised by EF
- A course leader is around the clock there for your child
- EF’s own Language Learning System EFEKTA
- Your choice- international or german class-environment
- No middle man- you speak directly with a team member from EF
- 50 Years experience
Torquay: Spend your Language Study Trip in Torquay! The famous seaside resort attracts visitors with its lively waterfront, beautiful beaches and a wide variety of sporting attractions such as waterski, power boating, kayaking and beach volleyball. The EF school in Torquay is ideal for sporty students, who love the beach life, water and sun.
St. Raphael: St. Raphael is the pearl of the Côte d’Azur, it is situated between the picturesque mountains and vast sandy Mediterranean beaches – the perfect place to learn French. Enjoy the crystal clear blue water and a new water sport like windsurfing or diving in the nearby coves. Do you feel like a café au lait? In the cobbled streets of the old town you can also go shopping and have a look around the many different markets St. Raphael has to offer.
Malaga: Málaga offers far more than only white sandy beaches and Mediterranean atmosphere. On a Language Study Trip to Malaga you visit with the hip, new-open harbour mile, the fortress of La Alcazaba as well as Picasso’s birthplace impressive examples of the cultural past and present of Spain. Along the biggest promenade, the Pedregalejo, you find numerous cafés and restaurants. Here you can enjoy with your international friends a relaxing chilling and unique view of the sea. Spanish learning in Málaga will be an unforgettable experience!
Special offer for Kids and Teens customers when booking a Language Study Trip with EF
- 100 Euro Kids and Teens discount
- Around the clock contact with one of our team members
- Personal help with accommodation, lessons and return flights